Information we collect
When we ask for your personal details, we’ll always tell you why we need them. If you message us, we might get details like your name, email, or phone number. Also, when you sign up with us, we might ask for things like your name, where you work, where you live, your email, and your phone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
At Free iPhones, we keep a record of who visits our website using something called log files. Many websites do this. These log files tell us where our visitors come from, what browser they use, when they visited, and what they clicked on. But don’t worry, we can’t tell who each visitor is from this information. We use it to see what people like on our site and how they use it. It helps us make our website better for everyone.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google works with us and places ads on our website. They use something called DART cookies to show ads based on what sites you’ve visited, including our site. But if you don’t want these cookies, you can say no to them. To do this, go to Google’s ad settings at this link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
You can check a list to see the privacy rules of our ad partners at Free iPhones.
Some advertisers on Free iPhones use things like cookies or special online tools to make their ads work better. When they do this, they might see your IP address. This helps them show ads that are more relevant to you.
It’s important to know that we at Free iPhones don’t control these cookies or tools that our ad partners use.
Third Party Privacy Policies
The privacy rules at Free iPhones don’t cover other ads or websites. So, we suggest you look at the privacy rules of these other ad groups to understand them better. They’ll tell you more about what they do and how you can choose not to be a part of some things.
If you want to stop cookies, you can do it using your browser settings. For more on how to manage cookies, check out the help section of your browser.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
For those in California, the CCPA gives you certain rights. These include:
- Asking a company to show you what personal details they have about you.
- Asking a company to delete your personal details.
- Telling a company not to sell your personal details.
If you ask us something related to these rights, we’ll get back to you within a month. If you want to use any of these rights, just reach out to us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want you to know all your rights about your data. Here’s what you can do:
- Access your data: You can ask us for a copy of your data. We might ask for a small fee.
- Fix your data: If you think some data we have is wrong or incomplete, tell us! We’ll correct it.
- Delete your data: In some cases, you can ask us to erase your data.
- Limit how we use your data: If you want, you can ask us to limit how we use your data.
- Say no to some uses of your data: You can tell us not to use your data in certain ways.
- Move your data: You can ask us to give your data to another group or even to you.
If you ask anything, we’ll get back within a month. Want to use any of these rights? Just let us know!
We really care about keeping kids safe online. We ask parents and guardians to watch over their kids’ internet use and guide them.
Our site, Free iPhones, doesn’t knowingly gather information from children under 13. If you believe your child has given us this type of info, please get in touch. We’ll work quickly to remove it.